**Day of Instructions/Checklist for Exhibitors**
Items to Bring:**
- [ ] Disposable cups
- [ ] Bar rags (Cleanliness is key at any bar :)
- [ ] Small waste receptacle (Cleanliness is expected at each exhibitor table just as you would your bar, we work together to keep the event flowing, thank you!)
- [ ] Cooler (for syrups, juices, etc)
- [ ] Ice scooper
- [ ] Rinse and dump bucket
- [ ] Table cloth / linen
- [ ] Banners / Table décor (6ft tables)
- [ ] Good vibes!
- [ ] (optional) Gifts/Swag for Judges Gift Bags (7 Judges)
**Load-In and Event Hours:**
- Location: Melrose Ballroom, LIC, NY
- Load-In Time: 10am - 11:30am.
- Check in at Exhibitor Check in through front of venue.
(You will receive your exhibitor credentials and table space)
- Must be ready for service by 1:45pm start: Judge Panelist entry.
- Event Hours: 2pm-10pm
- Sessions For Attendees:
Session 1: 2pm-5pm,
Session 2: 6pm-9pm
- Networking Hour / Reset: 5pm-6pm
- Networking / After Party: 9pm-10pm (Rum Room and RoofTop sections still serve only bottom levels breakdown at 9pm)
- [ ] Bring disposable cups for samples
- [ ] Batch cocktails, cheater bottles, punch bowls
- [ ] Attendees: 1 Cocktail Sample (2oz. shaken, 1oz. stirred) (approx 1k samples subject for changes)
- [ ] Attendees: 1 Spirit Sample (Less than ¼ oz.)
- [ ] Meet sample demand per attendee
- [ ] Do not run out of samples / take any batched cocktail as special on menu. Take unused product back. The event can only give projections as tickets will be on sale on Sunday as well.
- [x] Table (Updated to 8Ft)
- [x] Basic Bar Ice (Please only use what you need)
[x] Tap Water for Drinking.
IF YOU NEED SPECIALTY ICE FOR SHAKING OR SERVING YOUR COCKTAILS PLEASE BRING. (i.e. Kold Draft Cubes, Pebble Ice)
Attendances are Projections: Prepare for Variables: Spread product out if needed.
Previous attendance 1,600 + participants. (2019)
Projected Attendance for Sunday Aug 20. (1k + or -)
Will update on attendance as it changes. (spread product out as not to waste)
**Competitions (Tiki Throw Down / Best Cocktail of the Year):**
- Mixologist: Bring ingredients and tools in bin (everything you need)
- Finalists: TiKi Throw Down 4 Judges / 4 Full Cocktails
- Bartender interaction with Judges is important
Finalist Best Cocktail of the Year: 3 Judges / 3 Full cocktails
1st, Judges receive sample at your table. And FULL COCKTAIL PRESENTATION ON STAGE.
NO FIRE IN VENUE. (Dry Ice for smoke effect is ok)
- [ ] Max 4 staff/volunteers at table
- [ ] Runner for ice replenishment (ask Melrose Ballroom Bartenders - Exhibitors Not Permitted behind venue Bar)
- [ ] Check attendees passes, track samples
(simply mark with Sharpie to exhaust guess pass at table)
**Day of Points of Contact:**
- Outreach Co-ordinator - Floor Manager - Hannah Mizrahi: 732-720-4980 (NY Cocktail Expo)
- Secondary contact - Matt Kourie - NY Cocktail Expo - Security Head 1-516-233-0866
- Text ETA to Hannah Mizrahi at 732-720-4980 for Organizing purposes.
**Thank you for being part of NY Cocktail Expo!**
More questions, please contact Hannah Mizrahi at email@example.com